1. To expose medical
students to the common and pertinent procedures which
they will encounter during their prospective internship.
2. To cultivate a sense of camaraderie and possession of the mentors among
3. To inspire the medical students to handle their mentors with utmost respect
and gentleness during the surgical anatomy and skill training.
Programme Layout (24/01/2018 - Wednesday & 25/01/2018 - Thursday)
Introductory lecture and power point presentations.
2. 4 standard procedures on Wednesday and Thursday which includes
endotracheal intubation, CVL insertion, Chest Tube insertion and also basic
3. Participants are expected to try hands on.
Programme Layout (26/01/2018 - Friday)
1. Demonstration of common surgical procedures and important anatomy which
common examination questions.
2. Free hands session during extra time.